February 21,1979, Trois-Rivières (Qc, Can.)
International Experience: Italy, United States and Canada
Outside of his activities as a racing instructor, Louis-Philippe Dumoulin is very active on the tracks as a racer.
As the 2014 Champion of the NASCAR Canadian Tire series, Louis-Philippe Dumoulin has also raced in the Rolex 24 in Daytona, in NASCAR Nationwide, in the KONI Challenge, and previously in Formula Renault and Atlantic, as well as in Formula Ford in which he won a title in 2002. Louis-Philippe Dumoulin is an elite student of the Jim Russell racing school. In 1995, he won the Jim Russell mechanic championship in Mont-Tremblant (QC, Can.). Having pursued diversification of his background, namely by pursuing University studies in administration (2001), racing still remains at the core of his passions.
He is also renowned as a professional racing instructor for car manufacturers, private Clubs (Porsche, Ferrari), Ferrari Challenge, and Jim Russell School.
- Crowned 2014 CHAMPION in the NASCAR Canadian Tire series, with two victories (Saskatoon & Trois-Rivières), five podiums, and nine top-5s in eleven races.
- Name written as champion in the NASCAR Hall of Fame (Charlotte, North Carolina, United States) in 2014
- Won prizes: “Racer of the year”, “Best-performing racer”, “Gilles-Villeneuve”, in 2014
- Took part in Rolex 24 in Daytona - Porsche 911 GT America #22, GTD category, in 2014
- Took part in Rolex 24 in Daytona - Porsche 911 GT America #22, GTD category in 2013
- Took part in Rolex 24 in Daytona - Ford Riley – Participation in Daytona Prototype in 2013
- Finished in 5th place at the NASCAR Canadian Tire series championship in 2013, with two victories (Canadian Tire Motorsport Park), three podiums, four top-5s, and six top-10s)
- Finished in 6th place at the NASCAR Canadian Tire series championship in 2012, with one podium (Trois-Rivières), one pole position, three top-5s, and seven top-10s in twelve races in 2012
- Only Canadian to ever climb on the podium during the famous 12hrs of Sebring – 2nd place (American Le Mans series – GT3 Cup) in 2012
- Wins the title of Rookie of the year of the NASCAR Canadian Tire series in 2011
- Has his debut in NASCAR Nationwide on August 20, 2011 in Montreal
- Has his debut in the NASCAR Canadian Tire series on August 16, 2009 in Trois-Rivières
- Takes part in the Rolex 24 in Daytona in the Porsche GT3 Sports series in 2008
- Takes part in various endurance races in Grand-Am / American Lemans / Tudor Series / Porsche / Ferrari / Daytona Prototype / Participations in the 12 hrs of Sebring / 24 hours of Daytona between 2004 and 2008
- Formula Atlantic Championship in 2003
- Winner of the Formula Ford championship in 2002
- Finishes in 4th in the Formula Ford national championship in 2001
- Winner of the Gilles-Villeneuve trophy, as well as the Quartz trophy in 2001
- Records: Has the largest amount of victories (6) and pole positions (7) in one season in Formula Ford.
- Won the Jim Russell mechanics championship in 1995